While it's common for property managers to assume that they'll save money by keeping their janitorial services in-house, the reality is exactly the opposite. Outsourcing your janitorial service will save your community money and result in higher quality service every time.
There are five areas in which the benefit of outsourcing becomes clear:
- Management Overhead: Property managers are expensive employees. Outsourcing protects them from having to spend valuable time dealing with the daily details of managing janitorial employees and cleaning service requests.
- Training and Equipment: Because most property managers clean their living areas, they tend to think that they are equipped to supervise and train others to clean the facilities they manage. However, professional janitorial work is a learned skill. At All About Cleaning, we expend significant resources to make sure that our managers and employees are trained in cutting edge industry practices. We spend a lot of time teaching our employees how to manage their workflow so that they maximize every movement of their day. We also ensure that our employees always have the right equipment to work effectively. Whether it's properly matching a mop head to the surface it will clean or making sure that an individual vacuum is suited to navigate a particular room, we make sure that the tools we use are always the right ones for the job.
- Proper Use of Chemicals: In today's litigious society, nothing strikes fear into the heart of a property manager like the possibility of a safety or environmental claim. That's why the All About Cleaning management team works extremely hard to ensure that
we use safe and necessary chemicals, that our employees follow all safety precautions and that all chemicals are stored safely and securely.
- Zero Employee No-Shows: Nothing ruins a manager's day quite like having essential janitorial employees not report for work. Once a community begins to fall behind on basic sanitation services (for even a day), the complaints are sure to start moving to the manager's attention in very short order. That's why All About Cleaning guarantees that all shifts contracted with us will always be covered. We do whatever it takes, from moving existing employees to training a temporary worker. If necessary, we won't hesitate to have our management team personally get the cleaning tasks accomplished. If you contract a job with us, we will get it done.
- Reduced Payroll & Benefits Overhead: Let's face it, having an extensive payroll is expensive. When you contract with All About Cleaning, you never have to worry about janitorial expenses related to unemployment insurance, worker's compensation, or healthcare costs.
At All About Cleaning, we take great pride in our quality of work so that you'll never have to worry about the cleanliness of your facility.
We are confident that it will always be in your best interest to outsource your janitorial service to us.
Call us today at 951-361-2535 to learn more about setting up service with us.